星星降落的街道

一天晚上 星星对我说
One night the stars said to me

「我可以不再发光了吗?」
“Can I stop shining?”

这一点细微的光亮
This little light

谁也不曾留意过
No one has ever noticed

还不等我与它心意相通
It doesn’t wait for me to connect with it

六角星就悄悄的消失了
The six star disappeared quietly

午夜0点 星星降落的街道
The street where the stars land at 0 midnight

和自己一个人交换了约定
Exchanged an agreement with one person

那么 就让我变成星星吧
Then let me be a star

希望你还能点亮光芒
I wish you could light up the light

每天晚上 我都自言自语
I talk to myself every night

「不曾见过如此悲哀的天空」
“Never seen such a sad sky.”

无论看到多么耀眼的星星
No matter how dazzling the stars are

都会留下无法照亮的影子
Leaves a shadow that never lights

如今你在做些什么呢
What are you doing now?

还和那时候一样笑着吗
Did you laugh like that?

现在就去见你 在广阔的宇宙里
Now to see you in the vast universe

去寻找如虚幻般消失的你
To find you as if you were lost in the shadows

无论相距多么遥远
No matter how far apart

相信总有一天能够相会
Believe that one day we can meet

一天晚上 我终于找到了星星
One night I found the stars at last

但立刻离开了那里
But left there at once

因为见到你就说不出口
Because I can’t say “no” when I see you

无法请你再为我发光
Can’t you shine for me again?

就算时间流逝 我也不会忘记
Even if time goes by, I won’t forget it

你曾经的光亮和闪耀
You used to shine and shine

向着头顶的天空伸出手去
Reach out to the sky above your head

而你已不在那里
And you’re not there

午夜0点 星星降落的街道
The street where the stars land at 0 midnight

我变成了小小的星星
I became a little star

谁也不曾留意到
No one noticed

今天天空亮了起来 星星消失了
Today the sky lit up and the stars disappeared